Together with the industry and leading rental companies we have developed our new flagship of the Defender series. 5 huge cable ducts, 3 of them are suitable for C-Tube hose as used by the fire brigade (Ø 52mm). Power cables also have optimum protection. The load bearing actually surpasses the Defender III at more than 5 tons.
By usage in public traffic, please consider your country-specific road traffic regulations.
- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid
- Length: 70.00 cm (with connectors 75,00)
- Width: 69.60 cm
- Height: 8.7 cm
- Channels: 5
- Width (Channels): 6,1 cm, 6,2 cm, 6,0 cm, 6,2 cm, 6,1 cm
- Height (Channels): 5,9 cm, 6,5 cm, 6,3 cm, 6,5 cm, 5,9 cm
- Weight: 21.40 kg
- Material: PU (Polyurethane)
- Degree of Hardness: 88 Shore ± 4 A
- Flame Class: B2 (also available in B1 flame resistant)
- Operating Range: -30°C up to +60°C
- Load bearing capacity: Approx 6 tons per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm)
- The Cable-Crossover is oil, acid & petrol resistant
Laser labelling on request (see template and requirements in download section).
PDF data sheet Technical drawing
PDF data sheet Laser engraving template and requirements
PDF data sheet EG Declaration of Conformity
price per piece
(Order No ah-85500) EUR 322,00